PLANET 4 Port Power over Ethernet Hub
- Customer Reviews (0)
The PLANET POE-400 is a 4-Port IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet injector (complied with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3af standards).
Equipped with 4 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet ports, the POE-400 supports full 48VDC power for any remote IEEE 802.3af powered device (PD) like Wireless LAN Access Point, IP phone, IP door entry phones and LAN Camera. Supporting power supply of 70 watts, the POE-400 provides sufficient power to the 4 remote devices. For a list of desk phones that are POE enabled view our IP desk phone comparison table (View the POE column).
With the direct Power over Ethernet connection to a POE enabled device means there is no need for a bulky PSU, this is particularly useful for use with our IP Door Entry systems and the Algo SIP alerter that will not have easy access to a power socket.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 10/100Base-TX
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af, 48VDC power over unused twisted-pair wires
- 4-Port IEEE 802.3af in-line mid-span power injector box
- Full power support for per POE port
- Protection of circuit prevents power interference from ports
- Indication of LED indicator power input
- Palm size for Desktop
- 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz, universal power supply
- FCC, CE class B compliant
There are 8 RJ-45 STP ports on POE-400. Half of the ports on right panel function as “Data” in and the other half on left panel function as “Data and Power” out. Each of the “Data and Power” ports are an injector which inserts DC Voltage into the CAT 5 cable down to a POE enabled device or to a POE splitter.