Algo IP Endpoint Supervisor for Enterprise Deployments
The 8300 Algo IP Endpoint Supervisor (Controller) is designed for centralized device monitoring and supervision of Algo IP endpoints, particularly with larger enterprise deployments. Any Algo SIP product including speakers, paging adapters, strobe lights and doorphones / intercoms are supported by the 8300. Endpoint status is displayed in a convenient browser-based dashboard, with available options to configure notification alerts.
- Network supervision and monitoring of Algo IP endpoints to ensure higher system reliability, particularly for mission critical voice paging / public address (PA) and emergency notification deployments.
- Efficient time-saving management and problem resolution of Algo IP endpoints to minimize down time.
- Configuration and endpoint supervision via user friendly web interface / dashboard.
- Alerting options via multicast, call to an extension and play a recorded announcement or email message.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for enterprise deployments in education, healthcare, manufacturing, government, retail, etc.
The 8300 Algo IP Endpoint Supervisor (Controller) is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.