Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter / Pager
- Customer Reviews (1)
IP Loud Ringer, SIP Speaker, & Voice Paging Device
The 8180 SIP Audio Alerter is a SIP compliant PoE network audio device for loud ring and voice paging applications using dual endpoints. When registered with a SIP server, one endpoint will play an audio file from internal memory upon ring detection. The second endpoint will auto-answer for voice paging, complete with two-way talkback.
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder. Several audio files are pre-loaded into the 8180 internal memory for ring sounds but users may also record or upload custom audio files, music, sound effects, or voice announcements.
The advanced features of the 8180 include SoundSure™ technology which automatically adjusts loud ring and paging volume to compensate for background ambient noise. Ideal for variable noise environments (restaurants, workshops, classrooms, etc.), SoundSure™ ensures that ringing or paging is always heard but not unnecessarily loud.
Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter plus multicasting capability enable many more options to enhance notification and alert capabilities. Configuration is possible using the feature buttons or web interface.
- Network managed SIP endpoint
- Dual purpose loud ringing and/or talkback voice paging
- Significantly louder (eight to twenty times) than typical telephones
- Low frequency tones outperform traditional shrill electronic ringers
- SoundSure™ ambient noise compensation adjusts output for noise level
- Selectable/customizable alert tones or announcements
- PoE eliminates local power supply
- Multicasting capability for wide area notification
- Loud Ringer in noisy or variable noise environments (classroom, restaurant, machine shop)
- Voice Paging (warehouse, workshop)
- Outdoor ringing or paging with optional 1185 horn speaker
- Multicast wide area notification
- SIP interface with ambient noise compensation for existing speaker(s) or analog input paging amplifier
- Visual notification in quiet areas (church, hospital, theatre)
- SoundSure™ ambient noise compensation to automatically adjust output level
- Voice Paging with talkback capability
- High efficiency and high output wideband speaker
- Pre-loaded with several ring tones including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble, and dogs
- Supports custom uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
1 Reviews for Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter / Pager
Great Product - Monday, April 20, 2015We use the Algo 8180 SIP alerter in our warehouse. Before we had an SIP phone system we simple had an analog bell to alert the people in the ware house that a phone was ringing. Now with the SIP phone system in place we had a problem that the analog bell didn't work anymore. After searching the internet we came across the ALGO SIP alerter. The ALGO SIP alerter solved our problem and the people in the warehouse are once again noticed that a phone is ringing.