Algo 1825 Duet Plus Loudringer
- Customer Reviews (0)
Multi-Application Loud Ringer and Paging Amplifier
The Algo 1825 Duet Plus is a high performance low-frequency loud ringer compatible with most business telephone systems in office and industrial applications. The unit is compatible with dry contact closure, analog telephones, and Nortel digital telephones including Norstar, Business Communication Manager (BCM), Meridian 1, and Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000).
Loud ringing can be activated by a relay or switch closure (dry contacts), low voltage detection, 90V analog telephone ringing, or any Nortel TDM digital business telephone.
Non-Irritating Tone Output
The 1825 Duet Plus can be wall mounted in office or quiet warehouse applications utilizing its built in speaker to generate up to 93 dBA (at 1m) warble tones. An optional 1185 Horn Speaker is available for very loud or outdoor requirements (112 dBA at 1m). The combination of lower frequency warble and high sound pressure level creates an extremely effective and pleasant telephone alert for large or noisy locations.
Amplified Voice Paging
An additional feature of the 1825 Duet Plus is its capability to provide amplified voice paging as a separate application or in combination with loud ringing utilizing the same speaker. For small business telephone systems this provides an extremely cost effective and high performance solution for loud ringing and loud paging into a warehouse, storage yard, or machine shop. Separate volume control is provided for voice page and loud ring levels.
Other useful features include adjustable warble frequency, adjustable volume, and integrated test button.
Application notes are available to describe functionality and any additional product requirements for various applications with the following series of Nortel digital telephones: M7000, T7000, M2000, M3900 and M5000; and analog telephones
- Low frequency tone output provides effective non-irritating notification of telephone and paging signals
- Interfaces easily with optional Algo 1185 Horn Speaker to provide increased ringing or voice notification volume (up to 112 dBA SPL at 1m (3.3ft.))
- Adjustable volume and frequency controls to suit user preferences
- Dry contact activation from push-button, door-opening controller, or KSU Night Bell/Auxiliary ring contacts
- Easy connectivity to BCM Media Services Card using optional 2503 BCM Connector Kit
- Auxiliary speaker outputs for connection to existing paging systems
- Convenient 90 volt ring detection with inputs for Tip and Ring
- Operational from the headset jack of Norstar and selected Meridian 1 station sets
- Visual Ring indication with optional 1126 Strobe Light or 1127 Visual Alerter
- Designed for easy wall-mounting
- Universal Power supply included
[eciconlist][eciconlistitem title='Brochure' icon='' position='left' link='/documentation/1825_Duet_Plus_Loud_Ringer_Brochure.pdf'][/eciconlistitem][eciconlistitem title='Installation Guide' icon='' position='left' link='/documentation/1825_Duet_Plus_Installation_Guide_English.pdf'][/eciconlistitem][/eciconlist]