Algo 1128 Analogue LED Strobe Light
- Customer Reviews (0)
The 1128 Analogue LED Strobe Light is a high intensity strobe light for alerting and notification of telephone, emergency, safety, and security events.
The 1128 Strobe flash intensity can be chosen to suit the application and environment. There are non-flashing patterns for passive, gentle notification, and aggressive patterns for maximum conspicuity in busy environments. The 1128 Strobe is typically wall or ceiling mounted. The eight efficient and powerful LEDs cast light 360 x 180 degrees with some light illuminating the surface surrounding the 1128 Strobe for additional visibility. Light output is equally intense in every direction unless a directional pattern is chosen.
- Match the aggressiveness of the flash pattern to your needs
- Notification without audible noise
- Notification in noisy environments or for the hearing impaired
- Long range visibility from any angle
- Life expectancy 200 times longer than Xenon strobe, will have zero light degredation for at least 34 years of continuous use
- Selectable, preloaded flash patterns and intensities
- Light splashes onto wall or ceiling for enhanced visibility
- Mounts to double gang box or any flat surface
- Up to 198 candela luminous intensity
- Activation by: Dry contact closure input
- Ringing from FXS port or phone line
- Auxiliary input detection of 3-30V DC or AC (will also detect audio output from Algo 1825 Duet Plus ringer)
- Telephone ring notification in noisy environments
- Silent ring notification in quiet environments
- Call center ACD queue threshold alert (by ringing)
- OSHA safety compliance
- ADA compliance
- Door open visual alarm
- Security notification
1128 Available Flash Patterns
- Choose from 16 available patterns.
The 1128 Strobe uses 8 high intensity LEDs each capable of producing 643 lumens or 198 Candela. In addition to being very bright, the LEDs can be fired simultaneously or individually for interesting effects. Light output is equally bright over 360 x 180 degrees and also illuminates the mounting surface for even greater conspicuity.
Patterns 0 & 1 do not fire the center LEDs and are intended for a ceiling mount application where light is required in every horizontal direction but not straight down.
Pattern 11 does not fire the top and bottom LEDs and is intended for a wall mount application in a hallway with maximum conspicuity to the left, right, and center.
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Algo 1128 Analogue LED Strobe Light
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title