Algo 8301 Paging Adapter
- Customer Reviews (0)
8301 Paging Adapter
IP Paging Adapter for traditional analog amplifiers.
The 8301 is a PoE IP Paging Adapter for integrating existing and traditional paging solutions into a VoIP environment, whether premise or hosted. Features include G.722 wideband support with isolated and balanced line output for optimum clarity and intelligibility without hum or noise.
To the network side, the 8301 is a SIP endpoint for easy integration with an IP telephone system and easily configured using the intuitive web interface or provisioning capabilities.
On the paging side, the 8301 provides balanced audio output using both an XLR connector and terminal block for easy connection to an amplifier, along with a dry contact closure if required by the amplifier.
Further speech enhancement is provided by automatic level control, choice of frequency masks, and optional speech compression. Output level is compatible with consumer, commercial, and pro-audio amplifiers requiring either -10 dBm, 0 dBm, or +4 dBu line level.
An audio input (also balanced and isolated to prevent equipment ground loops) can be used for auxiliary input or insertion of the 8301 between existing equipment. This allows IP based paging or emergency notification to take control of the amplifier as necessary.
Multicast capability allows scalability for multiple amplifiers as well as integration with Algo IP speakers and/or strobes in zoned and large scale applications (e.g. 8128, 8180, 8186, 8188, 8301, 8373).
IP Integration of Traditional Analog Amplifier
Algo 8301 Paging Adapter integration with analog amplifier
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility – no hum or noise
- Network managed SIP and muticast endpoint
- PoE for plug and play network connectivity
- Eliminates narrowband FXS port or ATA
- Multicasting capability to include Algo IP speakers and strobes
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Isolated and balanced audio output
- Automatic level control
- Multicast for cost effective scalability – mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters (e.g. 8128, 8180, 8186, 8188, 8301, 8373)
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors
- Configurable through web interface
- Supports auto-provisioning
- Internal memory for uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Dual SIP extensions for page or ring notifictaion
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input or illuminated and supervised wall button
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE, UL2043
- VoIP phone system integration with traditional analog amplifier (e.g. single zone voice paging)
- Multicast to additional IP endpoints for hybrid solution to include analog infrastructure
- IP paging with Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, Polycom, Shoretel etc.
- Emergency, safety, security notification
- Loud ringing